This morning waking up at my mom's has been wonderful! I started spouting off a list of things I am so thankful for or really enjoying about home so I thought I would give you a little taste of my thoughts right now:
My thoughts of thanks this morning:
- I didn’t wake up to clanging of the dog box or to dogs barking
- I didn’t have to sleep in a cocoon of the mosquito net.
- I didn’t have to put on bugspray immediately when I got out of the bed.
- I was able to sleep in a queen bed and I could spread out instead of my twin bed.
- I had a fan blowing on me without worrying about using up my battery power.
- I was able to check my email from my bed at whatever time I wanted.
- I was able to eat cereal and have hot tea!
- I get to eat breakfast with my mom!
- I can wear pajama pants and not be sweating!!!
- I can walk around barefooted without lots of grime on my feet.
- I can flush the toilet without having to pour a bucket of water in it.
- I get to use a fresh towel!!!
Ahh what a life we are blessed with! I am so thankful to be home but I can’t tell you how many times I have already thought about Cannaan, the kids, the rooomates, and Haiti this morning. I hope that doesn’t change. Thank you Lord for your blessings!